Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
Easy to make at home and in the kitchen. CBD and cannabis cooking with bacon fat is a simple way to draw and absorb all the goodness from cannabis and make it available for body.
The recipe is straight-forward and only takes 1 hour to prepare and serve. Cannabis bacon fat and brown butter caramelized pears are delicious served either hot or warm with other dishes.
Dont be fooled, cannabis cooking even using bacon fat is a a breeze and only uses basic kitchen appliances to make.
Chef’s knife, cutting board, large sautépan and/or cast-iron skillet, lined baking sheet, tongs and serving platter.
Provisions Needed (Ingredients):
- Firstly, 2 tbsp of salted creamery butter
- 6 organic pears (peeled, cored and cut into 8 wedges)
- 1 tsp Jacobsen sea salt flakes
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 tbsp bacon fat (aka: liquid gold)
- 4 tbsp salted creamery butter
- 3 sprigs organic fresh rosemary (3″ long)
- Additionally, 1 bottle of fairwinds cannabis cbd companion (100mg cbd, 20mg thc)
- 1 tsp fresh organic rosemary leaves (roughly chopped)
- 1/4 cup fresh organic apple cider
- and of course, 2 packages ruby cannabis sugar (10mg cbd and 10mg thc per packet)
How To Make It:
– firstly, preheat oven to 425°…
-and place pear wedges on the buttered, line baking sheet… -season with some salt and pepper…
-now sprinkle the pears with the rough chopped rosemary leaves…
– finally bake until it is just barely tender (about 10 minutes)…
-slowly let them cool, cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours…
-in a large sautépan or cast-iron skillet add some butter and bacon fat, add pears in batches and caramelize both sides to your liking until all pears are done…
-season with salt and pepper, set aside on your desired serving platter…
-in the same pan you caramelize the pears in add the remaining butter, the rosemary sprigs, and some salt and more pepper…
Get FREE Samples
-over medium-high heat let the butter brown but not burn… about 4-5 minutes….
-add the apple cider, the cbd companion and ruby cannabis sugar…
– and keep stirring, off the heat to incorporate all the other ingredients…
-so now, pour this liquid mixture over the pears on the platter…
– and enjoy hot, warm or at room temperature…
*a wonderful accompaniment to a pork crown roast, or a roasted turkey, a lamb roast, or on a salad with crumbled blue cheese of course….
You may also be interested in the following similar recipes that are easy to prepare at home and are a delicious new taste packed with goodness:
Cooking with cannabis makes for a great nutritional supplement that tastes good. Our recipes are easy to make in your kitchen and they only require basic kitchen utensils and equipment to prepare. Additionally, you are welcome to submit your own recipes for us to review and publish them.
Jacobsen Salt Company https://jacobsensalt.com email@example.com (503) 719-4973
Fairwinds Cannabis https://fairwindscannabis.com firstname.lastname@example.org (360) 314-2783
by Chef Sebastian Carosi The Bergin Hunt + Fish Club @chef_sebastian_carosi @theberginhuntandfishclub